Ketchikan is known for summer fun, but there is plenty going on during the holidays as well!
1. Immerse yourself in Alaska Native culture at the Totem Heritage Center.
2. Board a flightseeing tour and witness the pristine beauty of Misty Fjords and Tongass National Forest.
3. With Alaska Native artifacts in the lobby and sweeping scenic views, Cape Fox Lodge is a great place to eat, play and stay year-round.
4. Shop local at one of the many retail shops located in the heart of downtown.
5. Browse Main Street Art Gallery, featuring a new exhibit each month.
– Liz Baker, The Alaska 100