Employers are searching for ways to talk to employees about vaccination in a way that is respectful but clear. Read on for tips from Blueprint Alaska about how to communicate effectively in a way that inspires confidence and builds trust:
- Words matter: Choose them carefully.
- Dispel myths and share facts.
- Be honest about vaccine unknowns and encourage employees to talk to their healthcare providers.
- Consider if vaccine incentives are a good approach for your team.
- Make it easy by removing barriers for your employees.
- Take advantage of free resources from the CDC, National Institute for Public Relations and more.