• Hockey fans: Junior-level hockey returns to Anchorage. Go, Wolverines!
• Heavy oil: Research project aimed at unlocking billions of barrels of Alaska’s heavy oil is enjoying initial success.
• Road access: 15 more miles of the Denali Park Road will be open to private vehicles this summer. One upside to COVID-19!
• Tuberculosis rates: One category where we don’t want to be number one. We must do better, Alaska.
• Thieving ravens: Customers at Anchorage Costco report brazen grocery theft by “calculating” parking lot ravens. Only in Alaska.
• Art scam: Local man sentenced for misrepresenting art as Alaska Native-made.