Halloween isn’t just for the kids; adults are allowed to dress up, eat candy and have fun too. If you’re looking for something frightfully fun for children, or eerily entertaining for adults, there are plenty of spooky events happening this October.
We’ve curated a roundup of some fun happenings across Alaska this month. Remember to be safe and make sure you don’t forget your Halloween costume:
• Frank-n-Stein Beer Festival: Saturday, Oct. 29
• Valley Monster Mash Dash: Saturday, Oct. 29
• Trunk-or-Treat Street: Saturday, Oct. 29
• Zoo Boo: Sunday, Oct. 30 – Monday, Oct. 31
• Frightful Films at Bear Tooth: Monday, Oct. 31