Valentine’s Day may be the perfect time for romance, but it’s also an opportunity to show your littlest Valentines some love, too! Here’s how you can celebrate with kids across Alaska:
• Juneau: The Valentines Arts, Crafts & Collectables Fair will have games for kids and lots of shopping for mom & dad.
• Fairbanks: The Interior Youth Winter Carnival offers free ski games and scavenger hunts for kids.
• Homer: “Hibernation Vacation” is the theme for the Homer Winter Carnival Parade.
• Anchorage: So many choices between the Alaska Railroad Kid’s Valentine Train, the Alaska Zoo’s Valentines for the Animals and the Neon Love Party!
– Stephanie Plieness, The Alaska 100