If your dad lives in Alaska, wishes he was in Alaska or just loves the Last Frontier, you’ve come to the right place to find a Father’s Day gift.
• An Ulu for the dad who lives in the kitchen.
• A snack box for the dad who can’t get enough of his favorite Alaska treats.
• XTRATUFs for the dad who catches fish that get bigger every time he tells the story.
• A growler (or two) for the dad who loves Alaska’s craft brews.
• An airline gift card for the dad who always talks about visiting Alaska (or leaving for the winter).
– Kelsey Fiedler, The Alaska 100