Share the love with these office Valentine’s Day ideas. From office decorating tips to Valentine’s Day-themed cookies, it’s easy to celebrate.
• Provide balloons and streamers, and offer a prize for the person with the best-decorated door or office cubicle.
• Bring the fixings, and let your coworkers decorate heart-shaped cookies with pink, white and red frosting and sprinkles.
• Host a heart-y potluck. Foods can range from heart-healthy snacks to sweet Valentine’s Day treats.
• Put up a valentine wall that allows people to leave kind messages about their coworkers.
• Recognize your coworkers with a fun awards ceremony.
– Kelsey Fiedler, The Alaska 100