With kids back in school this month, it is harder to avoid germs and illness.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has a few tips for parents, teachers and students to stop the spread of germs this school year.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you’re sick to prevent spreading illness to others.
• Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
• Wash your hands often and use these tips to make sure you’re handwashing properly.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
Visit cdc.gov for more tips on staying healthy this year.