These red, white and blue recipes will bring out the patriot in everyone on Labor Day.
• Buffalo puppies are a perfect appetizer to serve with red hot sauce, blue chips and creamy white cheese.
• Nothing says summer like watermelon salad. Add blueberries and feta to bid summer farewell with a tasty treat.
• Add color to your favorite potato salad with three varieties of potatoes – baby red, Yukon golds and purple. It’ll look like the American flag fell on your plate.
• Don’t forget dessert. Try a berry tart, cake or cobbler.
• Beverage bonus. Serve up tri-colored margaritas from Delish.com.
– Kelsey Feidler, The Alaska 100