In a world where many of us are working from home for the foreseeable future, productivity can be a challenge. Below are some valuable tips to ensure a professional mindset as you navigate the work day (especially those at-home video calls).
1. Virtual meetings are still meetings. Dressing accordingly will contribute to looking good and also feeling good.
2. Keep your workspace tidy. And for those days where that seems impossible, try out a Zoom background.
3. Assume all calls to your cell phone are work-related, and check voicemails often.
4. Separate your work spaces from home spaces to minimize fatigue and boost productivity.
– Madison McEnaney, The Alaska 100