Every place has laws that seem bizarre, but Alaska may have some of the stranger ones. Be careful to mind the following:
1. Don’t wake a sleeping bear for a photograph. (Even if this was legal, we wouldn’t suggest it!)
2. In Fairbanks, there is a law that prohibits speaking so loud as to offend a person.
3. It is forbidden to whisper in someone’s ear while they are hunting for moose.
4. Don’t feed alcohol to a moose. (Really.)
5. If you don’t have the proper license for your slingshot, leave it at home.
Check out the rest here.
– Kelsey Fiedler, The Alaska 100