Summertime in Alaska isn’t just for scaling peaks or catching your daily limit of fresh Alaska seafood – it’s also a chance to slow down and enjoy a new read while soaking up the midnight sun. Settle into a cozy spot and crack open these summer must-reads by Alaska authors:
• “The Great Alone” by Kristin Hannah
• “To the Bright Edge of the World” by Eowyn Ivey
• “If You Lived Here, I’d Know Your Name” by Heather Lende
• “Walking My Dog, Jane” by Ned Rozell
Need more Alaska reading recommendations? Check out Fairbanks Daily News-Miner’s top Alaska reads from 2017.
– Bri Kelly, The Alaska 100
Black Birch Books would love to host a Book signing for Alaska authors! email@example.com
Comments are closed.