At Thompson & Co., choosing positivity and kindness is part of our mission. Sometimes we help in big ways, like donating gifts to local charities, and other times it’s as simple as leaving a positive note on a coworker’s desk. To celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week, we’re challenging you to get creative and give back with random acts of kindness.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
• Write a handwritten note of appreciation.
• Bring doughnuts to the office.
• Compliment a coworker
• Donate supplies to a local shelter.
• Leave a gift for your mail carrier.
• Pay for a stranger’s coffee.
– Heather Haffener, The Alaska 100