Visibility, inclusiveness, dancing and a ton of colors – Pride Month is a time for members of the LGBTQ+ community and their allies to celebrate and feel safe. What about the rest of the year?
There are a number of organizations throughout the state offering LGBTQ+ friendly activities, programming and ally education year-round. Here’s a list to get you started.
– Identity Alaska (Anchorage, Alaska)
– The Frozen Sisters (Fairbanks, Alaska)
– PFLAG (Fairbanks, Alaska)
– Seward Pride Alliance (Seward, Alaska)
– Talkeetna Pride (Talkeetna, Alaska)
– SEAGLA (Juneau, Alaska)
Get out, get involved, and we’ll continue to see the pride events grow year over year.