It’s time to cruise! New company Pedal Anchorage allows guests to book an unconventional biking experience for friends, family or even a solo trip. The steps are easy:
1. Pick an experience between the public or private party bike.
2. Reserve the party bike on a date that works for everyone in your group.
3. Guests can BYOB but cannot bring any hard liquor.
4. Then, it’s time to start pedaling away.
5. And finally, celebrate! There’s always a reason to have fun.
Guests must wear closed-toed shoes, bring an ID if they plan to consume alcohol, and prepare for 105 minutes of pure fun.
– Jessica Small, The Alaska 100