Alaskans know it’s fall when the birch trees turn a vibrant yellow, termination dust arrives on the mountaintops and when autumn flavors start appearing in our favorite beers.
- Midnight Sun Brewing Co.’s T.R.E.A.T. is an imperial chocolate pumpkin porter brewed with sweet spices, cocoa nibs and pumpkin.
- Resolution Brewing Company’s Juniper XIPA is brewed with piney hops and crushed juniper berries.
- Alaskan Brewing Company’s Heritage Coffee Brown Ale is bursting with notes of cocoa, hazelnut and coffee with a light, earthy roast.
- King Street Brewing Company’s Oktoberfest is malty and toasty with a crisp finish.
– Emily McLaughlin, The Alaska 100