In honor of International Beer Day on Aug. 3, here are some of the T&C team’s local favorites:
• Executive Vice President Gary Scott goes for the Vagabond Saison from 49th State Brewing Company.
• Account Coordinator Kelsey Fiedler likes sours, especially Girdwood Brewing Company’s dysFunktional Double Dry Hop Sour.
• Account Executive Emily McLaughlin has a special place in her heart for Mother Ale from Denali Brewing Co.
• Midnight Sun Brewing Co. Panty Peeler is a go-to for Account Executive Shannon Sadler.
• Don’t forget Texas. Houston-based Account Coordinator Megan O’Malley loves Saint Arnold Summer Pils on a hot day.
– Stephanie Plieness, The Alaska 100