Celebrate National Coffee Day on Sept. 29. For all Alaska coffee lovers, here are our top five coffee shop picks in the state to grab a cup of Joe.
• Kaladi Brothers Coffee was the first coffee street vendor in Anchorage and now has 15 shops in the Last Frontier and Seattle.
• Heritage Coffee has served the freshest coffee in Juneau since 1974.
• Homer’s K-Bay Caffe brews tasty, organic coffee.
• The Green Coffee Bean Company in Ketchikan roasts coffee in-house to ensure freshness.
• Alaska Coffee Roasting Co. has served up fresh coffee in Fairbanks for more than 20 years.
– Sami Jo Bailey, The Alaska 100