Outdoor seating is one of the safest (and most scenic) ways to dine this summer. Check out these Valdez restaurants and soak in the beautiful scenery while eating outside.
• A Rogue’s Garden offers fresh, local produce.
• Sit alongside the water at The Fat Mermaid.
• To enjoy a cold brew on the patio, head to Valdez Brewing.
• The original Roadside Potatohead in McCarthy is open for business as is the Valdez location. Grab some ‘taters to enjoy at an outdoor picnic table.
• Magpies on The Fly serves baked goods, lunch and coffee from a vintage trailer.
See all open Valdez restaurants.
– Becca Pilipchuck, The Alaska 100