This summer, we’re showing up for Alaska. Our team will be out and about, fulfilling our own wanderlust while supporting Alaska’s tourism industry. Here are just a few places our team can’t wait to visit!
• Many of us plan to visit Kennicott/McCarthy in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve.
• Cassi wants to road trip north to Coldfoot.
• Emily is looking forward to eating more spaghetti and meatballs in Juneau.
• Sage wants to visit Kodiak, the Emerald Isle.
• Ariel and Brittany plan to discover Valdez.
• Ashleigh will be fishing all summer.
• We’re all looking forward to more beach camping in Homer.
– Caitlin Weaver, The Alaska 100