During these short and cold winter days, it’s so important to find activities you enjoy. Here are our favorites:
• You can find Sage skiing Alyeska most weekends and Brittany will be there on a snowboard.
• Mary prefers sledding or tubing down the slopes.
• Becca is a fan of cozying up in a remote cabin. As long as there is a fireplace and a stack of books, Ally and Caitlin will be joining her there.
• As for me, I like a good mix of indoor and outdoor activities. All winter long I’m trying new recipes or going ice skating with friends.
– Kelsey Fiedler, The Alaska 100