Alaska’s long summer days are a good reason to get out and adventure, but the cool days of fall are a time to finally slow down and embrace the changing season. Here are some of our favorite fall activities in Alaska:
1. Going berry picking.
2. Hosting a backyard bonfire.
3. Showing off a new fall wardrobe.
4. Reading a good book.
5. Sipping on Alaska coffee or tea.
6. Peeping the changing leaves from your favorite hiking trail.
7. Using up ingredients from the summer harvest for cooking and baking.
8. Trying to spot the aurora borealis.
9. Floating the rivers and fishing for silver salmon or trout.