When it comes to lunch spots in Anchorage, there are a few local restaurants we find ourselves ordering from again and again.
1. Sweet Caribou: When it comes to salad delivery, you really can’t go wrong here.
2. Urban Greens: Want to sink your teeth into a delicious sandwich? This is your spot.
3. Bear Tooth: When you want to get everyone onboard, try this crowd pleaser.
4. Altura Bistro: Try this takeout menu when you’re feeling fancy.
5. Serranos: This spot is for when you’re feeling spicy.
6. New Sagaya: Grab-and-go favorites for the whole team.
7. Bonus: If you’re dining in, Palmeira is a new favorite.
– Kelsey Fiedler, The Alaska 100