The days are getting longer, breakup is starting and we’re gearing up for what’s expected to be one of the busiest summer travel seasons of all time in Alaska. So how can your seasonal tourism business stand out this summer?
1. Clean up your digital appearance. Make sure all your digital assets match.
2. Ramp up your social media posting cadence.
3. Review your analytics to see what type of content works for your brand.
4. Go over your social care plan.
5. Last but not least, have fun. Use emojis, puns and share your love for Alaska.
Read our full-length tips at thompsonpr.com.
– Caitlin Weaver, The Alaska 100