Does holiday travel planning make you want to scream like Kevin McCallister in “Home Alone?” Whether your plans include visiting family or an elaborate vacation, traveling during the holidays is stressful.
Relax with tips and tricks from John Hall’s Alaska:
• Do your research and plan ahead. Factor in busy airports and traffic. Opt for morning flights.
• Pack appropriately. Layers are crucial for winter travel.
• Take time to relax. Use vacation days to spend extra time with loved ones.
• Bring (or download) a book.
• Embrace the adventure. Get into the holiday spirit, crank up the Christmas music and sip on eggnog.