• A regional map of the 229 federally and state recognized tribes
• Alaska Native events, values, traditions and stories
• Cultural tours, experiences, museums and heritage sites
• Indigenous culinary opportunities
• Ways to support Alaska Native businesses and artisans
• Traveler’s etiquette
The Alaska Native Culture Guide guide was written largely by two individuals: Mary Goddard (Tlingit), a member of ATIA’s Cultural Enrichment Subcommittee, and Samantha Phillips (Tlingit). It also features insightful content for meaningful visitation contributed by the Alaska Native Heritage Center.