It’s the most wonderful time of the year at the Historic Anchorage Hotel. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown, it’s the perfect holiday home base for a number of seasonal activities.
Take advantage of the $109 nightly holiday rate and enjoy easy access to nearby festivities, many of which are walking distance from the hotel.
- Alaska Botanical Garden’s Holiday Lights.
- Alaska Zoo’s Zoo Lights.
- “The Nutcracker” by ABCA – Dec. 6-7.
- 12th Annual Christmas Village – Dec. 14.
- Solstice Tree Tour – Dec. 15.
After exploring the decorated downtown district, cozy up by the fireplace in the Historic Anchorage Hotel lobby.
– Terri Russi, The Historic Anchorage Hotel