PRSA has some great advice:
• Stretch: Stand up and take a walk to get your blood flowing and increase energy.
• Don’t multitask: Direct your attention to a single task at hand to increase efficiency and accuracy.
• Meditate: Meditating daily can make you feel more mindful or present within your day. The app Insight Timer leads you through a meditation that’s based on the amount of time you have to practice.
• Set timers: Work in a 25-minute increment with a five-minute break. This enables you to see exactly how efficiently you are working and where you are wasting time.
– Tess Rowland, The New Orleans 100