As we approach the start of a new year, many professionals might find themselves stagnant in their careers. If you’re seeking a change, setting goals can help you work toward what you’d like to accomplish.
Here are five career-savvy steps from TopResume to assist you in getting started:
1. Define your dream job: It starts with knowing what you want.
2. Write it down: Documentation helps you visualize success.
3. Use short-term goals: Break down your long-term goals into achievable steps.
4. Make each goal measurable: Focus on S.M.A.R.T. goals.
5. Create an action plan: Use your skills, resources and network to your advantage.