The month of February is looking quite lively, with a variety of winter activities for families and friends of all ages to enjoy. Whether someone’s interests have them wanting to salsa dance, cross country ski, play a game of hockey or enjoy an orchestra concert, there is sure to be something for everybody to do. The following festivals are coming to various cities around the state of Alaska:
• Sitka Music Festival – Feb. 6-9, 2020.
• Homer Winter Carnival – Feb. 6-9, 2020.
• Juneau Seafood Festival – Feb. 8-9, 2020.
• Alaska Salsa Festival – Feb. 20-23, 2020, in Anchorage.
• Denali Winterfest – Feb. 21-22, 2020, in Denali National Park.