We’re all looking for ways to save time and make our lives easier. Here are some of our favorite tricks to give ourselves extra time to play outside:
• Remove buildup from a hot grill by scrubbing with half an onion, cut side down.
• Wrap a wet paper towel around a beverage and stick it in the freezer – it’ll be chilled in no time.
• Water plants with ice cubes.
• Use a clothes pin to hold a nail straight and save your fingertips while hammering.
• Clip a paper clip to the end of a duct tape roll to find it again easily.
– Emily McLaughlin, The Alaska 100