Visit the museum before the month ends to make sure you don’t miss these events.
• Lunch on the Lawn from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays through Aug. 28. Enjoy music and food trucks.
• Behind-the-Scenes on Wednesday, Aug. 15 and 22 from 2-4 p.m. Visitors will have the opportunity to see all the work typically done out of view.
• Family Art Class on Saturday, Aug. 25, from 1-4 p.m. Create molds, shells and more to take home.
• Led Zeppelin Cosmic Light Show at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 31.
– Kelsey Fiedler, The Alaska 100