Sporty or luxe, quirky or tasty, these Alaska-made gifts are perfect for tucking under the tree or in a stocking this holiday season. Check out our list of the best Alaska-made gifts from around the state, and get everyone checked off of your holiday shopping list (and maybe something for yourself, too.)
• One-of-a-kind jewelry designs by Alaska native Mary Goddard.
• The best kitchen knife in your drawer by the Ulu Factory.
• Unique apparel and basketball equipment by the Trickster Company, based in Juneau.
• Ship your relatives fresh, giant Alaska king crab from New Sagaya Market.
– Kailee Wallis, The Alaska 100