Get in the Halloween spirit with these spooktacular celebrations.
• The Alaska Zoo’s popular Zoo Boo boasts tons of candy, activities and fun for families.
• Kids and parents in costume are encouraged to ride on the rails with the Alaska Railroad during the annual Kids’ Halloween Train. Tickets are on sale now and will sell out fast.
• Make sure you know how to do the “Monster Mash” when the annual Jams for Fams takes over the Bear Tooth Theatrepub.
• In Fairbanks, Halloween Trick or Treat Town takes over Pioneer Park on Saturday, Oct. 26, from noon to 7 p.m.
– Ashleigh Ebert, The Alaska 100