Sample or share a sweet treat and support an Alaska Black-owned business. These storefronts across the state feature a variety of baked goods, even for those with dietary restrictions.
• Ale’s Bakery, located in Juneau.
• Decadent Delights, located in Wasilla.
• Jazzy Gourmet Popcorn, located in Eagle River and the Anchorage Airport.
• Keto Goodees, located in Anchorage.
• Sweet Creations Lollipop Boutique, located in Anchorage.
Looking to satisfy your savory side? Try out Fairbanks’ DW Grill, which serves sandwiches and burgers, and even a breakfast menu for early risers.
For additional Alaska Black-owned businesses to support, check out the Alaska Black Business Directory.