It’s hard to think of anything more satisfying after the first cold snap than digging into a piping hot bowl of ramen with rich broth, slurp-worthy noodles and a perfectly soft boiled egg.
We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite ramen spots in Anchorage to celebrate the changing of the seasons. Did your go-to make the list?
• Naruto – For ramen, udon and more.
• Ramen House – A Fireweed favorite.
• Jimmy’s Asian Food – Standout ramen hidden in an extensive and equally delicious menu.
• Kami Ramen – New-ish spot on Spenard serving up a variety of ramen choices.
• Whisky & Ramen – Opening Sept. 14.
– Emily McLaughlin, The Alaska 100