There’s much to be thankful for this time of year in Alaska – including our favorite festively spiced hot beverage, the pumpkin spice latte.
Below are four go-to spots in Anchorage where you can grab a tasty PSL with a local twist:
1. The Kobuk: Bring home an Alaska-themed gift for the family while you’re there.
2. Benji’s Bakery: Try a different take on the PSL with its delicious iced pumpkin spice milk tea.
3. Cafecito Bonito: Pair it with one of its freshly made conchas or a parsley chipotle scone.
4. South Coffeehouse: Treat yourself to a warm, sweet sticky bun with your PSL.
– Kayla Kostka, The Alaska 100