It’s inevitable – colds and the flu are going to spread during the colder months. They are two of the most common illnesses children and adults pick up.
Thankfully, there are precautions that can be taken to avoid getting sick (or spreading it) to have a sickness-free fall and winter.
- Get vaccinated.
- Cough into your elbow.
- Keep fingers away from your nose and eyes.
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Keep common surfaces clean and sanitized.
- Avoid sharing food or drinks.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Get enough sleep.
- Keep stress levels lowered.
– Katie Connor, The Atlanta 100