With the winter season in full force, there are a few things everyone can do to be proactive and stay prepared for the next winter storm. Start by checking these five simple things off your list:
1. Make sure to stock up on non-perishable food for your pantry.
2. Always have warm sleeping bags on-hand along with winter gear just in case the power goes out.
3. Have a shovel and brush for your car to dig yourself out.
4. Keep starter cables accessible in case you need a jump.
5. Have a full tank of gas for traveling.
Stay safe out there this winter.