Need fashion inspo? Here are five unique-to-Alaska finds that we can’t get enough of:
1. Xtratuf boots have long been an Alaska staple, but these Salmon Sisters designs take them to the next level.
2. Orianna “Cingquk” Greenberg is an Indigenous artist and small batch earring maker. Visit their Instagram at @cingquk for their beautiful, limited releases.
3. The Versa Ponytail Hat can make hat hair a thing of the past.
4. This eye-catching Fishewear Apple Watch Band is one great way to give your watch some Alaska charm.
5. These stylish and practical NOMAR bags are the last ones you’ll ever need.