Summer in Alaska means getting outside and taking advantage of the midnight sun. After a rewarding day spent enjoying the great outdoors, nothing compares to curling up in a lawn chair (or the couch) with a good book.
Here are some reading recommendations from our team for this summer:
• “What Water Holds” by Tele Aadsen
• “Happy Place” by Emily Henry
• “Mad Honey” by Jodi Picoult and Jennifer Finney
• “Daisy Jones and the Six” by Taylor Jenkins Reid
• “Lessons in Chemistry” by Bonnie Garmus
• “Every Summer After” by Carly Fortune
• “Sunkissed” by Kasie West
Kick back, relax and turn some pages.