I’m not an expert in the parenting department but I do work full time and have a very feisty one-year old who keeps me busy. Here are my tips:
1. Keep snacks everywhere — in your car, in your purse and in the diaper bag for easy access.
2. Establish a long-term bedtime routine early on — you won’t regret this.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or ask for alone time — you need time to unwind after a busy and stressful week.
4. Have open communication with your employer — bonus points if they understand that sometimes life happens and you cannot control that.
– Nicona Lane, The Oklahoma 100