Come June 21, Alaska will revel in more sunlight than any other state. If you’re looking for a new way to kick off the summer, venture outside the state’s largest communities of Anchorage and Fairbanks, hit the road and have some fun under the midnight sun at one of these summer solstice events across the Last Frontier.
• Fun Under the Midnight Sun: Summer Solstice
• Seldovia Summer Solstice Music Festival
• Summer Solstice Weekend Event Homer
• Moose Pass Summer Solstice Festival
• Summer Solstice Bonfire and Rally Workshop
• Summer Solstice ExtravaJamza
• Palmer Alehouse summer solstice party